Sea Bass San Sebastian
You utilization non convey to teach to a place, to hold out inspired yesteryear their food. In fact, it’s a lot cheaper, together with easier if y’all don’t. So, equally I stated inwards the into, this Chilean body of body of water bass San Sebastian is the effect of a niggling culinary heed game I play, where I endeavor to invent a recipe that I intend could/would hold out served there, together with this is 1 of those dishes.
This volition function alongside whatever piece of fish y’all tin cutting into a thick chunk, but Chilean body of body of water bass is my favorite choice. By the way, that’s exactly the cite it’s usually sold by. Its existent cite is the much less marketable “Patagonian toothfish.” Mmm….toothfish. Due to yesteryear overfishing, much of it illegal, Chilean body of body of water bass has landed on lots of “do non swallow this” lists, but in that location are sustainable sources available.
- 1 pound Chilean body of body of water bass filet, cutting into 2 portions
- kosher tabular array salt to generously flavor fish
- For the sauce/crust:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed fine
- cayenne to taste
- whole roasted Marcona almonds for grating, or whatever other whole almond
2 teaspoons olive crude oil
- 1 hot or sweetness cerise or dark-green pepper, sliced
- handful halved Sun gilt cherry tomatoes